Enviropump and Seal VIT-1000 Series “Super-ANSI” Process Pump
Pumps are the heart of most Industrial Manufacturing plants. Traditional ANSI pumps are inherently weak in design, resulting in high maintenance cost and reduced reliability.
The most common areas of failure are bearings and mechanical seals.
The VIT pumps were developed to remedy the shortcomings of these pump designs.
Whatever your needs in pumps and seals, if you are looking for long life, reduced maintenance, low life cycle cost, increased MTBF, better parts interchangeability, and reduced inventory to support your pumps and seals, we can help.
Fill out our (new Pump form!)
Our heavy duty pump design goes above and beyond existing ANSI designs.
- Centerline mount casing assures coupling alignment through wide range of temperatures
- Oversized high capacity bearing system for high L10 rating
- Large diameter shaft for exceptional stability & vibration resistance under all operating conditions
- Shaft material is 316 ss for temperature stability and corrosion resistance
- MTBF of two to three times that of conventional designs
- Duplex thrust bearing located close to the impeller. Lowest L3/D4 ratio when compared with other
- Self-contained oil mist lubrication system keeps bearings cool
- Non-metallic labyrinth oil seals
- Rugged Ductile Iron bearing frame with cast-in cooling fins
- Mechanical seals with “double-balanced” O-ring design, available in Single, Double, and Triplex
- C-frame adapter option assures alignment of coupling
- Hot Oil-high temperature heat transfer fluid
- Hot cooking oil
- Hot Water
- Sanitary 3A
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Pulp & Paper
- Wood Products
- Food & Beverage
- Metals Processing
Range of sizes:
- Casing sizes from 1×1.5×6 through 8x10x17
- Power up to 300 HP (225 kW)
- Flow rates to 3000 USgpm (680 m3/h)
- Head to 700 ft. TDH (213m)
- Temperatures to 650F (345C)
- Working pressures up to 375 psig (26 bar)
Our shop is ready to repair your Environamics or EnviroPump and Seal pump. Please contact our Customer Service group for an RMA number.
Made in USA