Model ZLR-1100 Single Cartridge Mechanical Seal
- Cartridge Design – No measuring, self centering installation. Just slide over shaft, tighten gland bolts and set screws, remove centering clips, and the seal is ready to operate.
- Double Balance – World’s first double balanced single seal. O-ring shifts to accommodate pressure from either the process side or the atmospheric side when the pump is under vacuum. Wide o-ring groove absorbs o-ring swell without hanging up seal.
- Stationary Seal Design – Springs do not rotate, ensuring highest resistance against destructive vibration harmonics.
- Monolithic Faces – Thick cross section for higher pressure and temperature capability without distortion.
- No Shaft Fretting – No moving parts on shaft, means no shaft damage, and no need for a sacrificial sleeve.
- Gland Insert – For High Alloy Corrosion Protection.
- Multiport Injection – Gives “showerhead” cleaning, cooling, and lubrication to seal faces when a flush is used.
- Slotted Gland – Allows “universal” use in most rotating equipment.